Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will provide translation from english into latvian

I will provide translation from english into latvian












About:

Hello!
My name is Agnese and I provide translation from English into Latvian. I am a graduate from Ventspils University College, Faculty of Translation with specialization in Latvian-English-Russian. My work experiences include internship in one of the biggest translation companies in Latvia - "SDI Media Latvia" where I had to translate scripts of various television series.

Why choose my service?
  • Up to 400 words (in 1 day), 2000 words (in 2 days) or 8000 worrds (in 5 days)
  • All translations will be done manually without the help of machine translation 
  • Proofreading and 2 revisions included
  • Any personal information will be kept confidential and the translation itself along with the original text will be deleted once the order is finished

If you are unsure about which of the packages is most suited for you, do not hesitate to send me a message where we can discuss possibility of creating a custom order.

Thank you!

Reviews


samuelhovi:Thank you !

agnese1304:Great client to work with!

pjmkworld:Best service!

agnese1304:Thank you!

gamthemes:Thank you very much for your on time work and great jobs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment