Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I will translate your amazon listing into german, english, french, spanish or italian

I will translate your amazon listing into german, english, french, spanish or italian












About:

Hello everyone, thank you very much for checking out my favourite gig.

I’m Lydie native French married to a native German and we are living in Paris

For all your English, German, Spanish, Italian and French Amazon translation products; welcome to the right place :)

Do you also want an Amazon listing that grabs attention?

If your answer is yes, then don’t have your Amazing listing translated by someone who doesn’t sell on Amazon or by a translator who doesn’t understand marketing online.


I am an experienced translator with more than 600 translations works completed on Fiverr (check out my other gigs). I can do English, French, Spanish, Italian and German translations with my professional TEAM  of translators.

If you want to establish your brand or product in the German, France or European Markets, you found the right person.

 

I will not only translate your text, I will also research highly targeted keywords and will also provide a list of them to you to help you appear higher in search results.

Ready to optimize your listings for sales? Click "Order now" and let's get started!

Reviews


silkenhawk:Perfect as always

lydie_transl:Outstanding Experience!

feyi78:Top quality work!

lydie_transl:Outstanding Experience!

eddi241:Thanks !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment