Thursday, September 20, 2018

I will provide business japanese translations

I will provide business japanese translations












About:

The only 

PROFESSIONAL JAPANESE TRANSLATOR 

WITH 11 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

on Fiverr!



Hello, I'm Yuki and I am a native Japanese and a professional translator for more than 11 years.

Are you looking for a reliable long term translator for your business projects? Look no further.

I specialize in marketing, media, general business, crypto-industry, industrial, medical, software and others.

I am always open for custom projects that don't fall under any of the categories above.


PRICING LIST:

Basic business translations includes :

-Standard level of language suitable for basic business projects


Standard business translation includes:

-Standard level of language

-SEO wording perfect for Amazon listings, Software, Websites etc.

-Special politeness levels of honorific speech


Advanced business translation includes:

-Specialized language

-Special politeness levels of honorific speech

-SEO wording

-Special lingo 


For any questions please contact me via the messages. I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Expect nothing but the best from me.


Yuki

Reviews


thomaswedler:Very fast delivery and great quality! Highly recommend this seller.

yukikanagawa:Thank you, it was a pleasure working on your project!

paulstank347:thank you

yukikanagawa:Thank you very much for the purchase!

ihavejob4you:Great translation


No comments:

Post a Comment