Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I will accurately translate norwegian to english and english to norwegian

I will accurately translate norwegian to english and english to norwegian












About:

I ALWAYS offer discount off of package prices if you contact me for a custom offer! 

IMPORTANT: PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME BEFORE PLACING ANY AND ALL ORDERS! MY AVAILABILITY VARIES DEPENDING ON UNI AND WORK, AND MAKING SURE I AM AVAILABLE FOR YOUR TRANSLATION PRIOR TO ORDERING IS CRUCIAL! THANK YOU!


I'm Mona, and I'm a 23 year old Norwegian student who is bilingual with Norwegian and English. I study English at the University of Oslo, and have decided to offer my translation skills to people who may need it here.

I will translate documents from Norwegian to English, and English to Norwegian. It takes me approximately 30 minutes at most to translate about 500 words, which makes me very fast and efficient in my translations, and my work is almost always delivered ahead of time.

Guarantees:
Any and all translation by me will be done manually. They will be proofread, and I will finish the translation as soon as possible. I do not use Google Translator, or any other translation devices. 


I can translate:

  • Articles
  • Manuals and instructions
  • Reviews
  • Instructions
  • Handbooks
  • Scripts
  • Letters and emails
  • Recipes
  • And more!

Don't hesitate to message me for more information!

Reviews


tormartin82:Excellent.

mona94:Very good experience!

marenlm:Great work as always!

mona94:Always an absolute pleasure to work with Maren!

myfaceyourwords:A perfect translation. Very pleased with this seller's work. Thank you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment