Monday, September 10, 2018

I will transcribe and translate anything for italian genealogy

I will transcribe and translate anything for italian genealogy












About:

I will help you decipher any Italian text and I will provide you with a typed transcription and translation of it to assist you with your Italian genealogical research. 

I have been doing genealogy research for years and I index Italian genealogical records for both Ancestry and Familysearch. I am a dual U.S. Italian citizen and am bilingual. Please let me help you in this exciting journey of uncovering your past and assist you in making your next discovery. 

Please send me the text (an image will do) and I will work on it right away.

1 gig = translation 
2 gigs = transcription & translation

THIS SERVICE IS NOT FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP TRANSLATIONS! FOR THAT SEE MY OTHER GIG

Please do not place an order until we have had a chance to speak about your needs. 

Reviews


michaelcassara:Fast and thorough, as always! Grazie mille!

avepally:Always a pleasure!

skywatcher914:Avepally is extremely responsive and very helpful. The translation was completed quickly and as promised. I highly recommend Avepally.

avepally:Thank you for your positive and encouraging words. Much appreciated.

kateobryan:I am so very pleased with these translations! They are clear and easy to read, there is so much more information that I could have gleaned on my own, and they were delivered sooner than promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment