Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I will translate 900 words in spanish, english and portuguese

I will translate 900 words in spanish, english and portuguese












About:

Hello, my name is Isabel

Translator and writer.

I will translate, transcribe (video or audio to text), proofread, revise and edit any kind of text, from simple everyday words to technical academic language with amazing results.

What I can do:

  • I will translate any text in Spanish, Portuguese and English. This translation will include not only your document, but as well as many revisions you need, to create a perfect document for you.
  • I will proofread your document. Do you have a poorly translated document and want to improve it? Just contact me and I will do it for you. ($5 = 3000 words).
  • I will create your perfect Wordpress Post. Do you have a blog and need someone to translate it or create daily publications? Then just contact me to receive a quote tailored to your needs.


__________________________________________________
Note:
I do custom orders tailored to the requirements of my clients, just ask.
Contact me if you are interested in working with me. 

Reviews


hellojohnyboy:Thank you very much for your work Isabel.

isabelarocha:Thanks!!!!

ruanpeca:Amazing Professional

isabelarocha:Thanks!!!!

callforsell:Great Communication, and Recommend service as well, Thanks'


No comments:

Post a Comment