Sunday, September 16, 2018

I will translate english to finnish

I will translate english to finnish












About:

I'm a native Finnish speaker and I will translate your document from English to Finnish or vice versa.

I have three set gigs that you can choose from, from 300 to 1200 words. I can also translate documents of other lengths, please just message me first and I'm sure we can work something out.
For orders between 600-1200 words, please add words to the last package.

For orders over 1200 words, please contact me.

It is also possible to order a faster delivery from the gig extras.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message.

I do not translate legal, medical or highly technical documents nor do I translate other similar documents that require in-depth knowledge. If you are unsure, message me first.

Reviews


empfinland:Thank you.

callforsell:Great and fast communication. Professionalism at its best. Looking forward to future projects with you.\n\n

majakosiol:Excellent work as always!

johnwalter76:Outstanding experience!

healthystuffco:Did exactly what was asked and in very good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment