Monday, September 24, 2018

I will translate article and websites. games file, and I can work with json, xml and any code file.

I will translate article and websites. games file, and I can work with json, xml and any code file.












About:

I have along experience in translation field since 3 years, can work with content translation, and technical translation like json and xml file for websites and games, so you will not be aware for your code file.
I can translate about 2000 words per day and If you have a big work, so I have a good team to finish your work in the shortest time
if the quality of the translation dosnt make you satisfied, you can order to make change to it.
we will finish your work in the less time we have, and you will be satisfied.

Reviews


thelbanna:It was smooth and accurate

ahmedawad1993:On of the best buyer I worked with

ryanjames241:yes very easy to work with

ahmedawad1993:Flexible work, amazing buyer.

jithinjohny:Wonderful seller... Lucky to come across with him on Fiverr. \n\nPrecise and dedicated. \n\nHighly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment