Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will Translate 600 words in 2 days

I will Translate 600 words in 2 days












About:

I have a passion for Spanish because I think it a beautiful language. I have been doing it since I was in high school where I received my first level of certification and I am also currently pursuing it in college. In addition to that, my first language is English.


 I will translate as well as proofread your documents to ensure that you receive, professional, efficient and error-free translation.

But please note 

  • I do not translate legal or technical documents.
  • The document must be sent in a format that can be edited.
  • Please ensure that the documents are in Spanish before ordering.
  • Custom offers are welcomed.

Your privacy is my priority so your documents will be kept 100% confidential.

Reviews


domikification:Thanks for your translation

kinshasia17:Thank you for ordering my service it was a pleasure working with you.

tajawilliams:i just had to comment on Kinshasia's fiverr online services, it is the best online services i ever experienced.she made purchasing on fiverr so easy for me.

kinshasia17:working with you was delightful

alanaaj:She delivered the service a long time before the delivery date. she is also very friendly and courteous. I recommend this service to anyone who wants efficient and accurate Spanish translations done.


No comments:

Post a Comment