Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I will translate spanish, english and portuguese

I will translate spanish, english and portuguese












About:

I'm aNative Spanishwith high knowledge on the English and Portuguese language

I will translate texts from Spanish to English, English to Spanish, Portuguese to Spanish and Portuguese to English

*Only Brazilian Portuguese

The orders will be taken with complete compromise on the quality and due time

I can guarantee that Google Translation or other translations systems will not be used

What can I work with:

•Marketing
•Advertising
•Journalism amp; Articles
•Blogs
•Education
•Sports amp; Fitness
•Food amp; Health
•Travel
*I`m also open to work with other areas

Doubts or Requests?

Please CONTACT me BEFORE ORDERING

Any other doubts could be asked and I will answer without compromise of purchasing the service

My goal and compromise is to deliver a high quality work for the people that put the trust and confidence in me to do the work they need.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment