Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I will translate english to italian 500 words

I will translate english to italian 500 words












About:

I am a native Italian speaker with passion for translations. I studied at university several languages (Dutch, Spanish) and I live in Belgium, so my English and French are as fluent as Italian.

I will translate any language I studied into Italian in the shortest time needed.

Any kind of text is welcome!

Contact me, please, for custom quotes for any kind of orders.

Pricing:
  • $5 - I will translate 500 words
  • $10 - I will translate 500 words in 24 hours EXTRA FAST OPTION
  • Every additional 500 words cost $5

My commitment: All translations are done manually and proofread. I do not use Google Translator, or any other translation services.

Reviews


jayski32:She was great! She is also intuitive and provided me with information that I could definitely use!

acuoghi:Thank you very much for your trust, very nice to work with you!

hawahab:Very Good

acuoghi:Very nice and professional customer

antpost:Best translation...ever! Thsnks


No comments:

Post a Comment