Monday, September 17, 2018

I will translate 250 - 2500 words. Every 250 words cost $5

I will translate 250 - 2500 words. Every 250 words cost $5












About:

Would you like to have a text, document or blog post professionally translated from Polish to English or the other way round? 

I will translate 500 words or more in 72hrs. 

I'm a native Polish speaker who has been living in the UK for 9 years: I've translated documents, blog posts, art reviews, press releases etc. All translations are done manually. 

Pricing:
  • $5 - I will translate 500 words
  • Every additional 500 words cost $5

Please make sure you contact me beforehand when ordering more than 1,500 words. 

Reviews


michalkkk:Good work. Thanks

gosiaf:Thank you

netideas:Well done :)

gosiaf:Great experience and communication

filipetraslatti:Very fast, clean communication, very good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment