Monday, September 17, 2018

I will natively translate english to russian

I will natively translate english to russian












About:

Hi!
I'm Maria. If you are looking for a professional Russian translation, I'm happy to help you!

I am a native Russian speaker with a Bachelor's degree in Foreign Languages and M.A. in Linguistics & Translation. Currently I am working as a translator in a Russian magazine. I'm very confident regarding my English skills and can guarantee a native and flawless English to Russian translation.

My work is 100% MANUAL. I don't use any translation software.

All kinds of texts are welcome  - websites, games, apps, ads, articles, books, letters etc.

I can work on doc, docx, txt, xls, pdf files. If you want me to translate jpg, tif, mpeg, html or avi, we can discuss it.

So, what can you expect?
  • professional top-quality work
  • 100% manual translating
  • fast deliveries
  • unlimited revisions
  • proofreading included
  • quick response

Reviews


osowakki2:Great job, and very quick too!

s71819:Great Job! Thank you for keeping the format it is really helpful. She also delivered on time and asked when she had a doubt about a phrase. She answers fast too!

joeammons:Quick response and excellent service

peterthesongman:Fab work, well executed\nThanks

funkybanana:Excellent service. Fast and friendly to deal with!


No comments:

Post a Comment