Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will accurately translate up to 5000 words including proofreading, editing & unlimited revision.

I will accurately translate up to 5000 words including proofreading, editing & unlimited revision.












About:

Hi, I am Stacy. I will love to translate for you. I speak and write German and English Proficiently. 
I do all translations Manually.
I am versed with the syntax and intricacies of both languages. I have been a journalist for over seven years, three of which I spent in the Augsburg County Reporting.

I can translate a wide range of text, be it a Blog, website, Resume, Cover Letter, eBook, Recipe, Articles, Stories etc.

My service is very professional and I will like that you experience it.
Place an Order now for an excellent translation.
You can contact me anytime.
Best Regards. 

Reviews


trainyabraintv:Good and Fast Work!

stacy_morale:Thank you for your trust

trainyabraintv:Good Work!

stacy_morale:Great Experience

joedow498:Great quality translation. A pleasure to work with! Appreciate the extra effort of working with our multiple languages Google Doc.


No comments:

Post a Comment