Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will translate indonesian to english or vice versa

I will translate indonesian to english or vice versa












About:

I will translate Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) to English or English to Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) from any text. I will translate it professionally for $5. Maximum text length per my gig is 300 words. :)

Just so say, I offer QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. :)

I usually deliver the file in about 3-5 hours or so if your file is only consist of one gig. Around 2 gigs, I will send your file as soon as I finished it. Usually not more than 24 hours or one day.

You can also request for a revision without any additional charge.

Note: I respond rather slow on the weekend and during holidays. My apology. :)

Reviews


zlokovar:Thank you! Well done!

alongsider:Great work.

zlokovar:Thank you! Well done!

zlokovar:Thank you!

moolt_mega:Great experience. Everything as described. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment