Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will do perfect russian to english translation and vice versa 500 words

I will do perfect russian to english translation and vice versa 500 words












About:

I will manually translate from English to Russian and vice versa without using any special software or online translators!

Buying this gig from me you are getting a really high quality English and Russian translation!

I offer a professional translation of 400 words from English to Russian or vice versa.

I have a huge experience translating:
  • Websites (I do not translate links)
  • Agreements/Contracts
  • Articles
  • Books
  • Guidelines/Manuals
  • Brochures 
  • Subtitles
  • Technical Documents etc.

I am ready to deliver the quality result strictly before the deadline end.
Place your order now!!!

Reviews


r_florence:Thanks for the quick delivery.

numforboris:Great buyer. Thank you

yanaparshkova:Never again!

numforboris:She placed an order with 8 scanned documents and asked me to deliver within 2 days, I sent her more than 6 files within the given timeframe she still claimed I was 6 hrs late on delivering the remaining files. She left a good feedback on her previous order and because I was 6 hrs late she did this

yanaparshkova:Timely delivery, very flexible and available to discuss the job almost 24/7, especially since time was of the essence for my task!


No comments:

Post a Comment