Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I will translate english from and to greek

I will translate english from and to greek












About:

I am a professional lawyer and translator working for more than a decade.
I can translate anything from and to English or Greek with exceptional quality (I expertise in legal documents, contracts, articles with any terminology, technical instructions, books and many more), keep any deadline as requested.
I work with specialized colleagues to meet all your needs.

[- ECPE Proficiency C2 level -] (University of Michigan Cambridge) with Honors grade in 2016.

I guarantee:
- The overall quality of my work.
- Professional quality of service as provided by a Legal Office.
- All documents are manually proccessed, nothing is automatic.
- Native level of translation in both English and Greek language.
- Always immediate response and delivery time.
- Output of documents in any format requested.
- Translation done directly to your document if requested, to maintain any images, fonts or layouts.
- All documents are revised by proffesional language teachers in both English and Greek before delivery, with no extra cost and are ready for publication.

Contact me for CV and more translation samples.

Reviews


markihurt:Good job. Recommended. Thanks

vntokas:Everything perfect. Highly recommended!

markihurt:Good job. thanks

pro25645:Amazing seller

vntokas:Highly Recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment