Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will translate english to perfect spanish

I will translate english to perfect spanish












About:

Hello friends!

My name is Deborah and I'm here to help you translate your documents and your website content from English to Spanish. If you want to increase your sales in the Latin American community, want a better communication with your customers or you just need help with the language... You came to the right place!! :)

This is something I really love to do! I'm a Journalist and I have deep knowledge of my mother tongue, Spanish. I also studied English as a second language and lived in New York some time ago, so I really know how to do this job. 

Humanized Translation: I can guarantee you that the result will be PERFECT & NATURAL. You'll get a high quality translation, since I don't use any type of software to translate because that would be a complete disaster.

So, here is the deal, for only $5 I will give you the perfect translation (up to 1000 words) PLUS, unlimited revisions.

What are you waiting for? 

Contact me and I promise you won't regret it! <3

Note: For bigger orders please contact me in private.

:)

Reviews


chrismacdonald1:Thanks again for great details translations.

dbmarin:You’re welcome Chris! I’m glad you’re happy with my work :)

autonomygraphic:Great experience, Deborah was honest and translated the book very well and on time. Will work with this seller again.

dbmarin:Thank you for this opportunity! It would be my pleasure to work with you again :)

saramossman:Excellent Spanish translation!


No comments:

Post a Comment