Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will translate english to chinese fast

I will translate english to chinese fast












About:

I believe how a message is communicated is just as important as the message itself. 

I am HIPAA compliant and take pride in providing the utmost confidentiality.

All online documents are password protected and i am the only one who has access.  In short: your content is safe with me.


  1. I provide translation services from English, Malay, Cantonese to Chinese (Simplified / Traditional)
  2. Translate 400 English words for $5

  • Translation will be done professionally and manually.

  • Free proof-read before delivery

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


chewfatt:great work

maxpoon275:repeat buyer, good communication and friendly

pignoz7:Highly satisfied, so highly recommended. I will do business again.

maxpoon275:straight in a row buying my service 2 times. great buyer and ea\nfriendly communication

sanacommerce:super fast


No comments:

Post a Comment