Friday, September 21, 2018

I will do english chinese portuguese translation

I will do english chinese portuguese translation












About:

100% MANUAL!!  
ACCEPTING CUSTOM OFFERS.
 
I'm Eudora, native Chinese, and currently living in China.  My major in college was English, and I've lived in Portugal for a while, so I can do fast and accurate English-Chinese-Portuguese translation. 

 --NOTICE--
1`I only accept .txt, .doc, .pdf, or excel files, if you need a website or a video translated, please convert it into a word file.
2`All the files will be deleted at my end after completed, your information will be kept confidential.


 If you are satisfied with my service, please leave a 5-star review, favorite this gig, and share this with your friends!

Reviews


fatteddy:Fast and reliable. Will use again.

eudora1991:Clear and professional. looking forward to further cooperation.

fatteddy:Fast and reliable. Will use again.

eudora1991:Clear and professional. looking forward to further cooperation.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment