Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will translate English To Vietnam

I will translate English To Vietnam












About:

Hello,

I am a Vietnamese, currently working in Kuala Lumpur now. 

I have worked in translation for more than 2 years. I have translated presentation slides, travel documents, product's information, etc,..On time is one of my most special features and I am also responsible with every task given. I make sure all your orders will be well-done with high quality, reasonable price.

To help you ordering, please follow the instructions below. If you need to contact me for any reason feel free to send me a message any time. Thank you!

Instructions for orders:

  1. How many words do you need? 
  2. When is the deadline for your project? 
  3. What is the price do you want?

If there are other requirements in addition to the packages available or the completion of an earlier time 24h, please contact me before ordering.

Regards.

Reviews


altecranky:Cám ơn! 5 stars!

katty017:Great buyer!

yeuklang:definitely recommend.

jaradiedm:Outstanding Experience!

katty017:good buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment