Friday, September 21, 2018

I will translate 2000 words from english to portuguese

I will translate 2000 words from english to portuguese












About:

If you have up to 500 words, I can complete your translation in 24h with NO ADDITIONAL COST.


I'm Native Portuguese speaker from Brazil certified in English by the University of Miami (2014). All my translations are done manually and proofread. I do not use Google Translator or any other translation services.


If you have some questions, a special project or a translation with more than 10 000 words, feel free to contact me!

Reviews


butani_vijay010:Good Work.

mmessier:Pauliane was very responsive from the get-go. She quickly responded with quotes and answers to my questions, which made it a no-brainer to hire her. Per the quality of the document she delivered, it's obvious I'll return to her services in the future. If you need English --\u003e Portuguese translation and you're considering Pauline, hire her.

pauliane:It was great work with you! ;)

vikas88:Worked well

pauliane:It was a great experience working with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment