Friday, September 21, 2018

I will translate spanish into russian or ukrainian and vice versa

I will translate spanish into russian or ukrainian and vice versa












About:

I am a polyglot and speak 5 languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian. I have been working as a professional translator/interpreter for more than 5 years at the international manufacturing company. Everyday I dedicate my time to hone my knowledge and skills. 

In this gig I offer professional human translation from Spanish to Russian and vice versa. I will do my best for your business!

My advantages:
  • 5 years of ongoing written translations and day-to-day communication with native Spanish speakers, both from Latin America and from Spain
  • University degree in philology and translation of Spanish
  • 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with my translation
  • Brief test translation if needed
  • Conscientious and honest
  • Always meeting deadlines

Reviews


iuliiabowen:Extremely excellent performance.\nThank you very much.\n\nI am very happy with your work

kolesnik_alina:Excellent buyer! Thank you very much for the tipp!

duarias:Fast and great service!

kolesnik_alina:Very good buyer! Thank you for cooperation.

evgeniy_top:Спасибо Алина! Все отлично =)


No comments:

Post a Comment