Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will do english german translation

I will do english german translation












About:

Hello and welcome to my gig.

I'm Seraphine, native English and German speaker

As an extra bonus, I'll "Tweet" a link to my followers about your business, product, or website. Just leave me a message and let me know what you'd like me to "Tweet."

Welcome to my Flawless translation gig

I do translations from 

  • English to German
  • German to English

I accept files in the following format

  • Word
  • PDF
  • pages
  • Excel
  • .po
  • Etc

I translate

  • Websites
  • Ebooks
  • Articles
  • Novels
  • Instruction manuals
  • Etc

Pricing

  • $5 for first 500 words
  • 5 % discount for large files (above 10,000 words)

I proofread every document twice before delivery so you can be sure of 0 errors.

Thank you!

Reviews


baumanngmbh:perfect! Thank you.

seraphine9:Great experience

rhymereason:Excellent work

seraphine9:Great experience

baumanngmbh:Very fast, very professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment