Thursday, September 13, 2018

I will translate up to 250 words from english to italian

I will translate up to 250 words from english to italian












About:

I will professionally translate 250 words from English to Italian, delivery in 48 hours.

A basic gig includes:

  • 250 word professional translation
  • 48h delivery
  • High quality translation
  • 100% human translation

If you have a text longer than 250 words please, buy the accordin gig.

Do you want your text to pop up in the search engines? Buy the "SEO optimization" extra gig.

For a text longer than 3.000 words, please contact me beforehand.
For technical content, an extra will be applied; please contact me beforehand if you have technical content.

If you have any question, send me a message.

Reviews


tat808:Thank you.

espumita:Outstanding Experience!

slobodkin:She sounded professional, speedy and aware SEO issues.

espumita:Outstanding Experience!

niceredcar1:A great experience and a pleasure to work with. A quick and accurate translation. Would highly recommend. Five stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment