Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will translate 500 words from english to bengali or vice versa

I will translate 500 words from english to bengali or vice versa












About:

I am a native Bengali speaker with training and experience of 4 years in translation. Translation and language related works are my passion. Documents on various topics can be translated fast and accurately from Bengali to English or from English to Bengali.

I will translate 500 words for $5 with 2 revisions (within 1 day). You will get the best translation of your document.For big projects, price can be negotiable.

So feel free to contact me before ordering.
Thank You :)

    

Reviews


jacide632:Excellent service and brilliant translation.

pnchowdhury:thank you

humaidchowdhury:As always appreciated. Very good work especially the details.

pnchowdhury:Thank you so much. :)

chromocat:Great wrork!


No comments:

Post a Comment