Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will do english to turkish, turkish to english translation

I will do english to turkish, turkish to english translation












About:

As I am a native turkish speaker and as it is my profession and I have spent 4 years to study this I do high quality Turkish to English and English to Turkish translations. I do all kinds of translations: BOOKS, ARTICLES, DIPLOMAS, CVS, TRANSCRIPTS, APPS, GAMES, WEB SITES, FILMS, VIDEOS, LETTERS, CARDS etc. and in different formats: WORD, PDF, EXCEL, HTML etc.
After I finish with translation I always proofread. I do all the work manually. CHOOSE THE PACKAGE AND ORDER NOW! If you have a longer document then contact me.

  • 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK
  • HIGH QUALITY
  • FREE SAMPLES (UP TO 50 WORDS)
  • MANUAL TRANSLATION
  • PROOFREADING
  • 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE
  • ANSWER TO YOUR MESSAGE WITHIN AN HOUR
  • GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
  • VERY FAST DELIVERY

Reviews


ytaccounts:Great job you have done

kamilturk:Thank you!!:)

mehul3765:good job!!

kamilturk:thanks!

erkuto:I am happy with your work; thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment