Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will add caption and subtitle on your english or arabic video

I will add caption and subtitle on your english or arabic video












About:

I will add Amazing and Professional looking embedded Subtitles to your video at very affordable price. 

What you should provide :

  • Source Video in any common format.
  • Any other special requirement if you have any such as (subtitle color) .

What You will get from me :

  • the subtitle file alone at any format
  • the video with the subtitle embedded in it (If you want to)
  • quick response
  • speed and accuracy

Contact me before ordering.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • Any video under 5 minutes will cost the same prices.
  • Your video is longer than 20 minutes, contact me and I will send you a custom offer.
  • If you don't have a script, that will cost extra.
  • If you want to burn the subtitle, extra 5$.

Reviews


robaroba358:Perfect work, thank you very much

aelspaie:My pleasure

saidhamood:Giving him a tip. Great service and quick.

aelspaie:Always my pleasure

saidhamood:Love the service!


No comments:

Post a Comment