Sunday, September 16, 2018

I will translate english to perfect french

I will translate english to perfect french












About:

Hi!
You need a professional translation from English to French?
You're sick of word by word translation that some translators provide?
You understand that a perfect translation is very important for business purposes.
I will always do my best to give customers best satisfaction.
That means manual translation and of course a flawless French version.

For Basic and Standard translation services I will translate any type of documents except Excel, PDF,XML, HTML, that means documents with list of words/sentences. Please contact me before ordering if your document is like that or contains more than 2400 words.

The premium service is appropriate for non-English customers.
If you have a text that has been translated from any language to English there is a chance that it has lost some meaning. If it doesn't mean a lot in English it will be worse after translation to French. I can fix that, please contact me for further details.


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I'm looking forward to working together.
Have a great day!

Reviews


nash06242096:Great as always

sebastientr:Thanks a lot !

maicart:Great job! Will definitely hire again!

sebastientr:Thanks a lot !

mustafaerhan:Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment