Monday, September 24, 2018

I will translate any text from english to hebrew and hebrew to english

I will translate any text from english to hebrew and hebrew to english












About:

Hello, shalom!

I'm offering my assistance in translating from English to Hebrew and vice versa.
I was born and raised in Israel, but I grew up speaking English at home and at school thanks to my American parents.

I can translate any text in all levels for both languages, including medical and scientific documents, with extreme attention to grammar and high vocabulary.

All translations will be done only by me, no software included.

Standard and Premium packages include proofreading and revisions.

PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me with any kinds of wacky questions! I'm glad to help.

It is important I stress that I am not a professional translator.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment