Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will translate english to spanish, ultra high quality results

I will translate english to spanish, ultra high quality results












About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING, I MAY SEND YOU A CUSTOM OFFER WITH A SPECIAL GIFT! TRY IT!

I ONLY OFFER HIGH QUALITY RESULTS!


Tired of low quality translations?

I am an expert, professional translator and writer, MD in Spanish Philology by University of Salamanca, Spain. I usually write for newspapers, magazines, business press releases... I offer my training and experience in Spanish language and my services as translator. 

Any job should take an amount of time to be properly done. I take my time with every order until I am totally sure it is PERFECT! No more doubts or worries about your translation, with me is professional and high quality, ready to show with no shame to your customers, boss, partners, students...


I offer:

- Very high quality translation, in a perfect, excellent Spanish. You will a get a clean and top level translation.

- Best Spanish in the world. Native Spanish from Spain, born and lives in the worldwide Spanish language capital, Salamanca. You and your readers will notice the results.

- I can also translate, edit and upload the Spanish subtitles of your video. Check one of my translations here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82qyKoMbkEI

Thank you

Juan

Reviews


j26h46:Could not ask for anything more. Juan was incredibly quick with the delivery and the translations he did were perfect! Thanks again.

juanwriter:I enjoyed working on your project! Thank you, I am glad you choose my services!

mastergremlin:Juan is very attentive and highly professional translator, also with well understanding​ of​ marketing and great attention to the proper localization, so you'll receive not a ​just literal translation​, but well-tailored​ marketing solution.\nIt was my pleasure to work with him and I will be happy to both recommend​ Juan and work with him again.

juanwriter:I had the opportunity to work in such a great project, I am very grateful. Thank you for choosing my services!

rodrigo_zenit:Excellent work. It was done methodically and with a lot of care. I had a lot trust issues with many translators. I even requested the services of many BIG translation companies and still got disappointed. \


No comments:

Post a Comment