Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I will translate english to spanish 1000 words

I will translate english to spanish 1000 words












About:

Hi, my name is Manuel and i will translate 1000 words from English to Spanish or the vice versa.

I live in Venezuela(yeah that country in the news) currently i'm studying Economics at the UCAB(Andres Bello Catholic University). I've worked as a salesman in bookstores.

I only work with manual translations, the software usually tend to ignore the context of the writing and translate word by word, to make it short doesn't feel like a natural conversation or something written by a human being. 

For 5$ i can translate up to 1000 words, so if you see its 0.005$ per word. 
If you have a larger document, website or any other file you can type you can contact me for a custom order.

I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.

Reviews


federicorevello:Buen Trabajo y muy Buena Actitud.\n\nFederico\n

mannyprz:Outstanding Experience!

federicorevello:Buen Trabajo

mannyprz:Outstanding Experience!

federicorevello:Buen Trabajo


No comments:

Post a Comment