Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I will manually and accurately translate from English and French to German and vice versa

I will manually and accurately translate from English and French to German and vice versa












About:

I am bilingual French amp; English, born and raised in a francophone family in Cameroon. I passed in 5 papers at the GCE advance Level. I was blessed with a Visa to study in Germany, I studied at the Goethe University in Frankfurt Am Main. I had Computer Science as major and Philosophy as minor.

I have a great passion for languages, reading (learning) and traveling. I will manually and accurately translate from English and French to German and vice versa. I have 2 years experiences in teaching the German Language to refugees in Germany.

Try me out! I will translate 100 words from a chosen to a target language for FREE (Start-up initiative:))

Amongst other topics, I will translate

-Medical Science Papers

-Engineering (Electrotechnical, Audio-engineering) and Computer Science Topics

-Publicity

-Websites

-Descriptions and Instructions

-Articles

-Health, Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Texts

I will perfectly translate up to 500 words for only 5$

Please make sure to select the right Package and Gig Extras. Please get in touch before placing an order in case of an XML file

Languages

-English

-French

-German

#Free proofreading of source and target files

#100% satisfaction is GUARANTEED

Reviews


lesvizit:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

lesvizit:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment