Monday, September 17, 2018

I will translate 100 words from English to French Canadian

I will translate 100 words from English to French Canadian












About:

Hello,

I am a Translator based in Montreal, Quebec, and I offer translation services from English to French Canadian or Québécois.

By base rate is 5$ per 100 words.

I am currently the highest rated French Translator in Canada, because I make sure to translate your text in the best possible way to keep the original meaning.

I specialize in French Canadian translation to make sure your text, website or marketing content will be completely and perfectly understood by French Canadians and people living in Quebec.

Reviews


calkirko:Really grateful for this translation. Even went out of there way to give me advice.

partnerpeople3:Bobby is super fast!!!!

diallog:Quick turnaround!

kimsuter:Super fast response and completion. Highly recommend.

jimmckay:Delivered quickly when I was on a tight schedule. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment