Thursday, September 13, 2018

I will translate english to bengali and bengali to english

I will translate english to bengali and bengali to english












About:

Hello,

I am Mamta and a full time freelance translator. 

I am native Bengali and have great knowledge of Bengali,
and English.  I hold degree of bachelor of technology. 

I do translations manually by understanding the subject. Hence they do not lose their essence. I will translate 600 words for 5 $.



--- I also do voice over in Bengali. please check out my gig :

https://www.fiverr.com/mamta20/do-impressive-bengali-voice-over 



You would like to choose me for the task because:

  • Perfect  and manual Translation

  • On time Delivery

  • 24/7 availability


You may get the translation in following area:

  • Literature
  • Educational Documents
  • Recipes
  • Web pages
  • E Book
  • Legal
  • Medical
  • Templates
  • Blogs
  • Press reviews
  • Brochures



I am sure my work will make it a long time association once we start working. 

I am looking forward to hear about some Interesting tasks !


Thanks

Reviews


ergauy:Very good to work with this seller, thank you!

mamta20:Thanks

ergauy:Very satisfied with her work. Thank you!

mamta20:Thank you

grechen12:Best. Quality work and quick delivery. Very responsive. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment