Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will translate any document from english to japanese or viceversa

I will translate any document from english to japanese or viceversa












About:

UNIQUE JAPANESE/ENGLISH/SPANISH SPEAKER with Japan’s Studies, Bilingual High School, Bachelor Degree in Art obtained in Central America and Bilingual master Degree in Project Management. I'm Japanese/Spanish native speaker and proficient in English (C1). I have more than 10 years of experience translating;

· Web/mobiles applications

· Web pages and blogs

· Web product information/purchasing

· Calls/audio/records/music’s lyrics translations

· Commercials content/audio-visual material

· Stories, novels, essays and more

· Touristic guides and offers

· Medical/biology related articles

· Business emails, trainings, documentation, processes

· Official/sensible letters

I have also experience doing a LIVE/ONLINE TRANSLATIONS, as I have more than 8 years working with multinational companies handling Japanese, English and Spanish speaking customers/managers located in all over the world.

For just $5, I will translate 250 words; for any topic you can imagine! Ready for the best translation service in Fiverr? Go ahead and check out my other Gigs!

Reviews


harbouruk:Great job and on time, I'll be back for more :) Arigato

valebottinelli:Thank you very much!

novak_80:Great job again, thank you.

batmanobrien:Vale was excellent, accomodating and provided an excellent translation. I have no doubt I will use her services again. :-)

dahaelee:Good job, Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment