Thursday, September 13, 2018

I will translate english or french to portuguese or vice versa

I will translate english or french to portuguese or vice versa












About:

I'm a native Portuguese speaker and I'm concluding the 3rd and last year of my Translation Degree at University of Aveiro. My working languages are English, French and, of course, Portuguese. I will provide fast and flawless translations between these 3 languages. However, I won't accept documents that I know I can't translate 100% correctly.

Advantages Of My Services:
  • Unlimited Revisions & Proofreading
  • High Quality & Friendly Service
  • Client Satisfaction Priority
  • 100% Efficient
  • American/British English
  • European/Brazilian Portuguese
  • HTML Knowledge
  • Exclusive: Order in English, French or Portuguese

Notes:
  • If you want a translation with more than 8400 words, please contact me.
  • As a translator student in my degree's last year, I can guarantee that all translations are done carefully and always looking the client's instructions.

What I Need From You:
  • Your Document
  • Target Audience
  • Specifications

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Best regards!

Reviews


lomserg:Great work! Thank you

micaeltp:Outstanding experience! Thank you!

ampollini:Fast and accurate. Will definitely work with him again

micaeltp:Thank you, see you soon again!

joburules:Fast and effective thanks !


No comments:

Post a Comment