Thursday, September 20, 2018

I will translate russian into english and english into russian

I will translate russian into english and english into russian












About:

Hello, my name is Mikhail. I am a native Russian speaker fluent in English. I will provide you with my full attention and translating skills. Getting the job done and delivering work on time are my top priorities.

Topics include but aren't limited to: 

  • Apps and games localization
  • Websites
  • Manuals
  • Cryptocurrency
  • Advertisements
  • Financial reports
  • Medical articles
  • Subtitles
  • Books
  • Personal letters
  • News posts

By choosing my gig you will get:

  • High quality manual translation
  • Work delivered on time
  • Discounts for large orders
  • Proofreading
  • Always available translator
  • Low rates
  • Higher priority for returning customers
  • Confidentiality

Feel free to leave me a message!

Reviews


adpicmed:The translation was perfectly done on time.

wasteland_:Thanks for the order, everything was great.

desource:Excellent Job !

desource:He did an excellent job. The formatting was so good. Will order again.

wasteland_:Perfect communication and work process.


No comments:

Post a Comment