Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will professionally translate english to german and vice versa

I will professionally translate english to german and vice versa












About:

*** Ordering through the gig is for orders of up to 1200 words in total. You need more? No problem, please contact me for a custom offer! ***

As a native German speaker who is fluent in both written and spoken English, I will professionally translate any kind of text from German to English or English to German (with the exception of legal documents). I have gathered excellent English skills from 12+ years of extensive classes in school and university as well as lots of private and business contacts to native English speakers.

As I'm a perfectionist, you can expect to receive the most professional translation I can possibly deliver - always on time.

If your file isn't a clear text .doc/docx file or the OpenOffice equivalent, please get in touch before placing an order.

Hit me up if you've got any additional questions - Almost anything is possible and I'm always happy to help!

Reviews


alnas0290:Excellent and fast!

yukimarketing:Quick delivery and quality.

kelseyprichard:Absolutely amazing service. Response times were quick, Johanness was very understanding and the output was well done. Highly recommend.

minamoo30:really good and professional

fiishnchips:Thank you very much, Marina. I'm looking forward to continuing working with you. /Johannes


No comments:

Post a Comment