Monday, September 17, 2018

I will translate 500 words from german to russian and vice versa

I will translate 500 words from german to russian and vice versa












About:

Hi, I am Anastasiya, a professional translator from German to Russian/Ukrainian and vice versa.


Born in Ukraine, I graduated from National Lviv Ivan Franko University with the degree in German linguistics and continued my further education in Germany.


I have a German Language Certificate II (DSD II) Level C1. I don't stop improving myself by passing special courses and reading modern and classical german literature.



I am passionate in my work and that's why I do my translation carefullyaccurately and in short terms. I will be happy to translate for you: 

- articles
- documents
- letters
- technical texts
- books
- poems 


Contact me any time! 

Kind regards, 
Anastasiya

Hallo, ich bin Anastasiya, professionelle Übersetzerin aus dem Deutschen in die Russische/Ukrainische Sprache und umgekehrt.  


Ich werde Ihre Artikel, Briefe, Unterlagen, technische Texte, Bücher und Gedichte schnell, pünktlich und genau übersetzen. 
Ich warte mit Ungeduld auf die Möglichkeit mit Ihnen zu arbeiten! 



Mit herzlichen Grüßen,
Anastasiya

Reviews


martyn2:Very good translator, I'm really greatful for this well done job. Her german skills are more than excellent! I will order next time again. Were nice to work with you.

smik777:Thanks for translate

dariam21:Perfect job! Extremly quick delivery and high quality of work! Anastasiya is very friendly and competent enough to translate scientific texts. I recommend buying this gog and will personaly order translations from Anastasiya again!

martyn2:Very good translator, I'm really greatful for this well done job. Her german skills are more than excellent! I will order next time again. Were nice to work with you.

smik777:Thanks for translate


No comments:

Post a Comment