Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I will translate any type of document between hebrew and english

I will translate any type of document between hebrew and english












About:

Hi everybody, 
I'm Zuk, native Hebrew speaker, graduate of Canadian school. 
I am available to translate any type of document between Hebrew and English, both ways. 
Although I am native and fluent in these languages, while translating I always use a dictionary to research for synonyms and hand-pick the right word.

Please message me before ordering the gig, and If your document is hand written, please attach it to your message to make sure I can read it. 

The extra of additional words work as the following- the price is "up to", meaning if your document is 700 words, please order the right package plus 500 extra words. 

I will deliver the translated document to you either in DOCX or PDF file to your choice. 

Reviews


galit314:Thanks. It is a good translation

galit314:Thanks. It is a good translation

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment