Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will do specialized translation from english to portuguese

I will do specialized translation from english to portuguese












About:

Hello everyone!

My name is João, I'm a Portuguese native translator with experience in Digital Marketing.

I am focused on transcreation and localization (making your content understandable within the Portuguese language, market, and culture).


English (USA/UK) to Portuguese 

Portuguese to English (USA/UK)


I specialize in content such as:

  • Legal documents (contracts; certificates) *revisioned by a lawyer*
  • Websites and Social Media
  • Technology (from Apps to Manuals)
  • Marketing and Advertisement


Contact me if you have any questions or special requests. Looking forward to working with you. ✌


These Packages are just guidelines for prices, you can send me a message to have a custom offer for you.

Get in touch about your project for a personalized service!


Looking for Portuguese Keyword Search, Metadata Optimisation, and SEO? Don't hesitate to contact me or see my others gigs. 

Reviews


luizfernando4:Great translation!

immersaglobal:Great service. Will use seller again.

i0rda9:Very good seller, quick service.

devereauxfrench:Will continue to work with this professional, reliable seller.

crispo32:No problem


No comments:

Post a Comment