Monday, September 24, 2018

I will translate 1500 words english to romanian and the opposite

I will translate 1500 words english to romanian and the opposite












About:

Do you need your text translated fromEnglish to Romanianor fromRomanian to English?
Mygig definitely meets your requirements and is your bestSOLUTION.Only 5$ for any 1500 word translation!

Contact me for custom quotes and rush orders.


I am a native Romanian speaker with years of experience in Translation.I will translate English to Romanian or the oppositein a few hours.


· Specializedin translating: letters, websites, legal documents, games, apps (Andaman7, AudioRec etc.), marketing, ads, SEO, ebooks, manuals.

· 100% satisfactionguarantee or money back.

· I amfast and deliver in time

· IMANUALLY translateany document (I don't use software apps or machines, I just rely only on my vast experience)

· Reliableservice


I am looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


wohoksolutions:Great job again, thanks a lot!

raalucaa:Wonderful experience! Looking forward to working with you again.

omrigonen:Great service and very fast.

raalucaa:Great experience. Looking forward to working again with you!

delisyd:Very happy with her work


No comments:

Post a Comment