Friday, September 21, 2018

I will translate perfectly from english to italian or viceversa

I will translate perfectly from english to italian or viceversa












About:

Welcome to my translation Gig!

I am here to translate from english to italian and viceversa every kind of document.

I have been translating articles as a freelancer for different blogs for almost a year.

The delivery time is low, and it doesn't mean that it won't take me less, in fact it always takes a less than 1 day (depending on the number of words), but if there are more orders i will give priority to the ones with an higher package or to the ones ordered before.

If you have more than 4000 words to translate please contact me!

I can translate texts such as:


  • Articles
  • Letters
  • eBooks
  • Documents
  • Magazines
  • Apps
  • Websites
  • Amazon/Ebay listings

My goal is to offer the best service i can and to fully satisfy my customer's requests.

I can even translate legal documents, but I would like to get contacted for those.

If you find any kind of issue feel free to contact me to let me know and i will fix it as soon as possible!

The files types that I accept are: .docx, .pdf, sites, .txt, and many others, just contact me if you have doubts.

If you are not satisfied with the work(I hardly think that this will happen) you can cancel the order or ask for a revision!

Reviews


overlookstudio_:Outstanding experience! Very raccomended!

delieker61:Nice buyer

flaviarusso:Outstanding experience!

delieker61:Always kind and polite.

flaviarusso:Another great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment