Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will start translating.

I will start translating.












About:

I will translate up to 300 words of basic texts for 5$ within 4 days, either from Icelandic to English or English to Icelandic. I have great grammar and spelling for both languages. I've always been good at learning languages and I have spoken these two languages fluently since I was very young so you can rely on the quality of my translations.
I proofread all of my finished translations.

If you need more words translated or if you want to make an order for a custom gig, please send me a message including your preferences and I will respond with an appropriate custom offer.

If you need translation of a word list for software, an app or a game, or of specialized texts (legal, medical, etc.), my rate is 150 words per gig. Please, also contact me first if your material is non-text documents, such as images, scans of documents or pdf files.

Place your order on working days for the fastest delivery.
Please contact me first before ordering the quicker delivery on weekends.

I normally deliver within 3 days, but timer is set on 4 days in case an order is made during the weekend or the buyer requests a modification.

Reviews


cherrypopmedia:great work!

fristoker:Great repeat buyer. Thanks!

cherrypopmedia:Great work as always

wohoksolutions:Great work and great communication, thanks a lot!

fristoker:Great buyer, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment