Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I will translate from German to Spanish.

I will translate from German to Spanish.












About:

Welcome to my service! 
I have many years of experience translating all kinds of documents. My native language is Spanish and German, I lived until my teenage years in Germany and then moved to Latin America, my Spanish is perfect and neutral. I have two native languages (German: mother / Spanish: father). I studied medicine and am currently studying modern languages at a prestigious university. I can deliver orders in 12, 24 or 48 hours, depending on my availability. You will be 100% satisfied.


I have translated over 700 products from amazon - ebay..
I have translated health and exercise books
I've translated web pages from bitcoin to clothing.

I do not translate: Terms and conditions; legal/official documents or CVs 

Reviews


eunatives:Compleet and fast, exactly how everybody wants it!

sunshineshikoba:Vielen Dank! Thank you so much for choosing me! I'm ready for the next job.

vanpetrus:Great Work!

sunshineshikoba:Thank you for choosing my gigs! Excelent buyer!

xmeshari94:Very good job with Database. She was able to finish a big project in small amount of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment