Sunday, September 16, 2018

I will professionally translate your text from english to german

I will professionally translate your text from english to german












About:

Hi, I’m Eva! An Austrian native based in the US, I will translate your texts from English to German.

Ich bin eine in den USA lebende gebürtige Österreicherin und übersetze Ihre Texte von Englisch auf Deutsch.

As a Professional singer, pedagogue, voice over artist and former project manager I understand the importance of having an artist/ business website, resume, bio, etc. in the two major languages English and German.

All translations will be professionally done,proofread (to eliminate spelling or grammatical errors) and delivered as fast as possible. It is needless to say that I don’t use translation softwares as I will make sure to offer quality translations that reflect the accurate meaning of your text in any given context.

I treat your documents and personal informationwith confidentiality and ensure full customer satisfaction.

Got any question? Please feel free to reach out to me!

Ich freue mich, mit Ihnen zu arbeiten!


Reviews


jen_hibbits:Createva was very quick in turning around the assignment. However, what we need is someone who would then write like a native English (American) writer would. Not quite there. I'll still have some work to do on the post.

createva:I’m sorry that you were not fully satisfied. Please feel free to reach out to me - I’m happy to rewrite certain parts (as indicated in my delivery note to you). Customer satisfaction is very important to me. Thanks again!

teresakoala:I am very glad that fivver introduced me to Eva. Dilligent, talanted and fast. Very proffecional and amicable person! Great translation of all my texts!

createva:It’s just wonderful to work with Teresa! She has clear ideas about what she wants and needs and is fabulous to communicate with!

mjconnors:Quick and easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment