Friday, September 21, 2018

I will work with you until you're 100% happy! PLEASE contact me before ordering "1 day delivery" :) + See More

I will work with you until you're 100% happy! PLEASE contact me before ordering "1 day delivery" :) + See More












About:

I can translate whatever you need into Norwegian! I have experience with translating resumes, apps, commercials, websites, childrens books and more! Please put all text into a Word or Excel Document.

I translate everything myself. I use no translating programs or tools. Keep this in mind if you´re ordering thousands of words within a short deadline :) I can do max 4000 words within the 2-day period. If you have more, I´ll make you a custom order.

One gig (5$) includes up to 500 Words. You always get my best translation, no need for extra gig packages. Contact me with any questions. 

Contact me before buying 1-day delivery please.

Got academic language, Resumes, etc.? Contact me, as the price may be a bit different due to the extra time it takes.


ABOUT ME:

I have lived a couple years in California, and now I live in an English speaking household in Norway.

I´ve been gone from Fiverr for a few years due to my Bachelor´s Degree. I started translating here on Fiverr in 2013, and soon managed to become a Level One Seller. Due to my absence, I have been downgraded and I am now working on regaining the title! :) Let the reviews speak for themselves :D

Reviews


solarfox:Good job !

vikentiidev:Definitely AAA seller! Very fast! Very Good! Excellent experience, really want to work with again!

dimacontent:Good and fast job! Thanks a lot!

digipuzzle:Fast, Good and Friendly. Will buy again.

vic_rokosovyk:Fast delivery, great communication skills! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment