Thursday, September 20, 2018

I will translate english to chinese manually

I will translate english to chinese manually












About:

Hi, this is Lisa. I am a native Chinese and had developed a high level of English proficiencythanks to my 8 yearsoverseas working experiences. Aside from that, I also received advanced translation trainings from famous language college in China. I've worked as a full-time translator for over 3 years by now and had translated over 500,000 words.

I can guarantee:

  • Fast and professional translations with highest quality
  • Absolute confidentiality and data security
  • Prompt reaction to your order andfastdleivery

Before placing an order, pls. beadvised that:

  • My time zone isGMT+2
  • I offer 3 packages, pls. select the one that matches your documents/needs
  • Express service is available for each package
  • You are always welcomed tocontact me for quotation

I look forward to working with you soon!


Reviews


samlevi1:Thank u for another great gig...sending u more work next week :)

turqila:Thanks for the clear instructions and great communication. Happy to work with you again.

inbalanaby:Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. Very fast clear and great work!

turqila:Great experience!

adrianarosalesh:Fast great job


No comments:

Post a Comment