Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will translate your text from english to perfect french

I will translate your text from english to perfect french












About:

I will translate your text, from English to French and write it PERFECTLY in French (France)

Price: $15 /300 words, then $5 /100 words

This is probably not the cheapest or the quickest translation service on Fiverr BUT you can be sure
your text in French will be PERFECT and proofread!
because it will be written by a native French speaking: me

Hired by European Union institutions, Amazon and many others.

NOTE
  • I DON'T use Google Translate / Babylon or things like that!

  • I don't translate from French to English
I'm a native french speaking. I only do what I can perfectly do: speak French

  • Please check availability and READ FAQ

About me
I wrote 7 books in communication. I know how to write to inspire people :)

  • Need to keep the layout: see the 3 "Keep Layout" options

  • Need a RUSH DELIVERY: buy the extra FAST DELIVERY (less than 24 hours)
*There might be a short delay on France holidays/weekends
**Contact me to check availability for order larger than 500 words

Need a voiceover in French? See my other gigs and contact me now
https://www.fiverr.com/ericgoulard

You can contact me in French if you wish
Vous pouvez me contacter en français si vous le souhaitez

Reviews


alfieaso:Great speed and insight

ericgoulard:Thank you :)

latif_chater:Like Always, great work and fast delivery

ericgoulard:Thank you :)

eyedit:Eric did a great job translating a document. Communication went very well and the work was delivered very promptly.


No comments:

Post a Comment